Wednesday, December 10, 2008

::Just trying my luck::

i have a friend,
who's as cool as the wind,
as irresistible as sin.

i have a friend,
who's sweet as pie,
she's all sugar and spice,
and this is no being wise.

i have a friend,
who sends me cards,
which picks me up,
when i'm in shards.

i have a friend,
who just got a job,
with cherries on top.

i have a friend,
whom i made this poem for,
it is badly rhymed,
but it's the thought that counts!

*********
this morning i received a text message:
"i officially get 40% off nine west of today haha!"

to which i replied:
"i have nothing to say to you!"

and the reply to that was:
"wrong answer! u shud haf said u luv me and tat if u had to, u'd die to save me. then mayb i'd use sum of tat discount on u, tant pis!"

and i went, oh dear! what have i done??!
hence this badly rhymed poem. ^_^

ok.fine.i'm a suck up.

but for nine west discount, you'd say anything too right? =)

oh right,i haven't said it all.
so,to whom it may concern:
i love you and if i have to, i'd die to save you!

there you go!now, will you use some of that discount on me??
haha!

=D


guess who i'm trying to suck up? ^_^

5 comments:

mOmmy of Triplets plus One said...

hmm could tat me my lil brat sista who somehow i just hv to admit that she has now turn into a big grown up lady who is now more into fashion than I ever am...haha

ladycapulet said...

haha!i'm about to guess the same person!thanx kak nem!haha

AJ said...

ahahahahhahaha bengong nye buddy! unfortunately, right now, my car trumps u. n even myself in regards to nine west. huhuhu tunggu first gaji laaa ye.

at least now ur in the running to get something, improvement rite? ahahahah

owh, u know how i have to do a word verifiaction to tinggalkan comment kan? my word is 'proot' muakakakak kentot kat muke u!

AJ said...

Cj?? who the hell is CJ? sorry i gune laptop orang ahahahah it's me btw :) the one u'd die for

NurulNadiah said...

hahahaha!

hana si gile!!

x pe lah x de nine west pun! just get ur ass here alredi~