Monday, January 19, 2009

:: Of nail polish, good luck card and a weekend well spent::

Last night i got a msg from miss hamami, asking whether i could make a good luck card for her to give a certain someone.
So I rummaged my box full of odds and ends, bits and pieces and I found a half used jet black paper, what's more,I just happen to have bought these sorta deep-pink A4 papers from my data-collecting trip in Ipoh a few days back.
So there you go, black and pink goes together don't they?Throw in my old french-manicure nail polish to the combo and then add a little bit of stitching,- Voila!you've got yourself a good luck card~




the pink-black good luck card dan nail-polish yang berjasa


Moving on to another subject,
I have no idea that classical indian dance would be so captivating!I was always mildly interested in it just as i am mildly interested in any kind of dances. But wow, classical indian dance is amazingly expressive- and in that, it is beautiful.

Oh, lucky ejanne who is taking Classical Indian dance as her extra cocurricular activity this semester. Make sure you can jump and gelek as well as they do by the end of the semester ok ejanne? haha!

Btw, having to attend the classical indian dance workshop/performance at the klpac open day was part of her assignment. Interesting, kan? I, for one; wouldn't mind getting an assignment which requires me to attend an event full of sun, fun, laughter and wonderful wonderfully quirky people.-This one is a feast for the eye, and for the brain.


KlPac and Bijou Bazaar

Now, I'm sure u guys know that KlPac and its surrounding is picture-perfect all around, but there's this one particular building near KlPac that i've always like- it is old and all that is left of it is just the skeleton of the building it once was. It has this colonial building old-charm about it and would look perfect on photo!I've been meaning to snap a couple of photos at the building since long ago, but never got the chance to.
We did get all click- happy last sunday tho! Until a guard from the railway office (i think) across the building blew a whistle at us. Opps, apparently the building is a no-trespassing zone. But tak pe,we had our pictures taken already. Whee~

I'll put up some pictures of the classical indian dance, and of the charming old building once ejanne has uploaded them!


the pretty guy


the dancers

i forgot the name of the move.

apparently, my fave picture of the day doesn't hv me in it =) =)


finally, finally!

Totally random: just when i thought my weekend was wheee~~ enough, the sister had to msg me saying she just jumped off a 60m cliff into the river below. Blardyy hell Haida, that sounds devil-fun!!!

1 comment:

iyllienaz said...

hee..thanx buddy..chantek sgt..xsbr nk tgok..