Monday, January 12, 2009

:: Roses, by any other name, would smell just as sweet::

So Sunday saw me and a couple of friends jumping and jigging to the fantastic Yuna as well as to bunk face and love me butch. (ok, Nieda and Barb was jumping and jigging to love me butch anyway, i am too uncool to even last that long in such pandemonium.x berjiwa muda. buwek.)

but anyway, because we came there quite early and since it was sunday, we decided to check out the pasar at Bangsar. besides, my vase has been deprived of fresh flowers since god knows when. And i kinda miss having those sweet smelling roses around, they remind me of various happy moments.

Hence, these pretty things::



Yes people, those are lilac color roses. They give out the sweetest smell!
that was how the flowers looked like the day i bought it.
Now, when there's something i particularly like, i have the habit of taking them with me everywhere i go and placing them within my eye's view.
So there was the flower, placed on the floor besides my bed just before i went to sleep.

And then when i woke up the next morning, the first thing i saw was:


Tadaaaa!!~~

The flowers have bloomed overnight!!! It felt like waking up to a lover saying "good morning!" with a big bright smile. It just made me smile instantly. What a perfect way to start the day, dont you agree?


Of course, this picture wasn't taken as soon as i was awake. I'm not that obsessed, thank you. This was taken while i was in Sya's room. And again, yes, i take the flowers everywhere i go.


And as im typing this, roses are safe and sound on the table next to me:


Ok people, before i freak you out with my post about roses, let me move on to other thing that i find overwhelmingly beautiful.

This song:




Gravity -coldplay.

well, there's another version




Gravity- embrace.


pesonally. i prefer coldplay's version.
but embrace's version is good too.

a beautiful song will still be beautiful anyway you sing it.

and this song swallows me whole, everytime.

Chris Martin, how do you write such profound words?

3 comments:

Mamzel :) said...

hey!!ferr suke roses kamu...nampak cantik n beautiful[xsame ke?] macam kamu juge!!!~

_b4rb_ said...

haahahhaa
abih merata2 ko ltk bnge tu n snap a pic kn
ehhehehe
=P

misznieda said...

laaa... ptt la roses tu layu cpt kot... hehehe