Monday, April 5, 2010

let's take a breather.look around.


"I was trying to climb out of this dark hole. In my climbing frenzy I did not look around, I thought I was the only one and I felt so alone and scared. Turned out there are millions like me in that hole -panic stricken, lonely and terrified. No one notices anyone else. And in our determination not to get swallowed by that hole, we didn't realise that we pushed the weaker ones down."

i just think, that we are sometimes too caught up with our own little problems that we forget other people have sufferings too. sometimes bigger than ours.

It is easy for anyone to be selfish while wallowing in self pity.

I have been the one who pushes,
and the one who were pushed.

You, you have been both too.

5 comments:

black-eyed susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
black-eyed susan said...

badi, klau ade button like, aku da like this entry, ur new post got me thinkin, that sumtimes im selfish too, err, most of the time? huhu
thanx dear :)

black-eyed susan said...

aku delete one of the comments, sbb terbuat due kali, hehe, bengong punye internet

bdy said...

haha.kan semah. am talking abt myself sebenarnye but semua org pun x boleh lari i ges.

Miro said...

'everybody have their own misery' bak scene dlm synecdoche new york.kamu kna tgk cite ni.haha